- 10 sheets graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- Light whipped topping, room temperature (for easy spreading)
- Strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place graham crackers and sugar in a food processor and blend until crumbled. Drizzle in melted butter and continue to blend until the butter has been evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Press the graham cracker mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Spread pan with a 1/2-inch layer of whipped topping until the crust is completely covered. Cool in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Make a "flag" with blueberries for stars and strawberry slices for stripes. Chill until ready to serve!
Macaroni Kid Lower Manhattan is the family fun go-to source for the latest and most comprehensive information in our area. Subscribe for FREE today.